This accessibility statement applies to the Stirling & Clackmannanshire City Regional Deal website at https://www.stirclacksdeal.com/.
This website is run by Stirling & Clackmannanshire City Regional Deal. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. That means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver).
- Change colors, contrast levels, and fonts using browser settings and extensions.
We have also tried to make the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Some embedded videos do not have captions.
- There may be older content that does not meet accessibility requirements.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, or braille, please contact us:
Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 (0)1234 567890
We will consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the “accessibility regulations”). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Stirling & Clackmannanshire City Regional Deal is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software, which is a failure of WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2 (Name, Role, Value).
- Some embedded videos do not have captions, which is a failure of WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.2 (Captions (Prerecorded)).
Content that is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Some older PDFs and Word documents do not meet accessibility standards. For example, they may not be structured so they are accessible to a screen reader. However, this does not meet the accessibility requirement under the regulations, but we will work on updating these documents to meet the required standards.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on April 5th, 2023. It was last reviewed on April 5th, 2023.
This website was last tested on March 28th, 2023. The test was carried out by Stirling & Clackmannanshire City Regional Deal’s in-house team.
We used a combination of manual testing and automated testing tools to assess the accessibility of a sample of pages on our website. These pages were selected to represent different types of content and functionality across the website, including:
- Content pages (e.g., news articles, blog posts, and informational pages)
- Interactive pages (e.g., forms, surveys, and search results)
- Media-rich pages (e.g., pages with images, videos, and audio files)
- Navigation and accessing content
- Use of images, video, and audio content
- Readability and ease of understanding
- Use of assistive technology, such as screen readers
- Keyboard-only navigation
- Browser compatibility and responsiveness
We tested our website using a variety of tools, including the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, axe DevTools, and manual testing using various assistive technologies.